Thursday, February 3, 2011

Photosynthesis and New Tech Advances (for me)

In the interest of giving you several different ways to view and review the material we cover in class, I've been experimenting with some video and screencasting software. This is not new technology, but I'm using it in a different way than I have before. Maybe it will help you to understand Photosynthesis, and maybe you'll be able to use it for projects in other classes.

So here we go. I recorded this video of our class notes, and I included some additional slides that I thought would be helpful.  The resolution of the video file isn't great, so I'll see if there are some other ways to post the video that will be clearer.  I'm thinking about ways to show the Calvin Cycle next, but for now, here are the Light Reactions of Photosynthesis:


No comments:

Post a Comment